17.11.09

you must go see this movie

please please go see this.
i kid you not this movie will change your life. I can only speak for myself but after I saw Precious I felt appreciative of the life that i live but it also made my heart go out to people in this situation. It opened my eyes to things I'd rather not see but like my blog title says this is not a fairytale its LIFE. And sadly its someones everyday, no one should ever have to go though a situation like that but I know somebody is and I cant fathom how they feel but I will say this.
Keep your head up to the sky, nobody can take that away from you. God works in mysterious ways & sometimes you go through the worst situations to get the biggest blessing,
It's funny how one movie can change your whole outlook, kudos to the cast and everyone evolved in this movie it was pure greatness .
xoxo,
chelsea

No comments: