24.11.09

staying positive

hellooooo...
I've applied and i am still applying to some colleges so far & as much as I'm anticipating the letters to come back stating my fate, I'm keeping the positive vibes coming
of course i have to look at reality ;
will not get into all the schools i apply to nor may i get into my dream school, but hey i figure college is college and i'll be happy where ever i go I'm staying hopeful because i know that God has a way for me & no matter how much grief people give me saying that i am not college material or I'll never make it ima keep a smile on my face because success will be the best revenge
so to the people that wanna see me make it, pray for me and what i am trying to do yes i fucked up alot in high school and i got my act together a little late but I'm not going to limit myself to anything, exploring every option to get to my dreams
love,
chelsea

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Take your time and don't lose your focus. You'll have lots of time to blog after you get accepted. I know the feelings, writing all these personal statements, getting fee waivers, and this and that is so overwhelming. I wish my momma could just do everything for me. But that's the part of growing up. Good luck!