11.10.09

usher- papers

I'm seen around town and my friends can't recognize me, 'cuz I took a chance on love it's like

For you I gave my heart and turned my back against the world 'Cause you were my girl, I done damn near lost my mama, I done been through so much drama I done turned into the man that I never thought I'd be.

alright so this is my shit, obviouslyy .
- so many of these lyrics i can relate to smh. yesterday i had somewhat of an epiphany scratch that more of a realization. Love blinds you .. well it blinded me & i became someone who i NEVER thought i would be ( just like the song says) i changed it up gave up people important to me i never looked back i didn't care because my world was covered , i was walking with my eyes closed but they're open know and open wide. the hurt i felt will re manifest itself in your karma what goes around comes around. As for me I'm back 100% this time, no more lying to myself i feel better now actually just thought I'd share this with you guys
I'm an open book trying sharing my mistakes so hopefully you wont make them
i learned, I've moved on
always,
-chels

No comments: