13.10.09

closer to my dreams

i need to officially stop procrastinating I've been talking about starting up this non profit & I have been pushing it to the side. It's actually pretty sad because I know the steps i need to take to make it a success, have you ever felt like hey this is right this is going to work. Honestly i don't feel that way too often but when it comes to this i do . No more bullshit excuses, i have to much drive to let what i think is going to change my life & so many others around me to let this pass me by. And yea it's just an idea .. a thought .. a chance I'm willing to take,
remember that one post i made about how i felt like it was something beyond me saying this is what you were put on this earth to do is help others, that feeling hasn't gone away & I'm no preacher or expert on this stuff but it's gotta be God trying to tell me something, it has to be. So those who believe in me & my dreams pray for what I'm trying to do, and those who want to hate it thank you .
I'm 16 with a dream to establish a non-profit for those who children who don't think dreams are real who think that they're unattainable. The purpose ? BEATING THE ODDS seeing beyond circumstance.. i grew up in the hood just like the next person BUT the difference is my parents have always shown me MORE than my neighborhood how many kids can say they've been to Hawaii, st.Thomas, new york, Jamaica the list continues & I'll be in Africa next year.
Catch my point, i beat & will continue to BEAT the odds " certain people" cast upon me
soon to be graduate, soon to be college freshman, & if this non-profit goes the way i believe it will a 16 year old girl changing lives on step at a time every chance i get
of course this isn't a solo thing, me & my best friend Jordan have been coming up with this for awhile now .
give me time, it is my senior year, obviously this going on the back burner is going to happen it can take months this can take years but best believe the result will be worth it all it's a dream of mine to change lives
bottom line :
NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS PEOPLE
LOOK out for it : CHANCE FOR CHANGE :)
making moves starts today.
xoxo,
chelsea

No comments: