18.10.09

1 college essay done :)

& it's good if i say so myself .
i did have a hard time with the 200 word limit, but a good writer always works it out ;-p
okay seriously tho i cant believe its only October , as much shit as i been doing for college you'd swear it was about time to graduate but hey it'll all work itself out, all my apps will be signed sealed & delivered in due time & i can start enjoying senior year stress free while come April everyone will be cramming last minute trynna get those out of state apps out
the early bird catches the first worm,
i'm saying all this stuff but guyss i'm nervous as hell i have so many doubts thinking no where is gonna take me , i have regrets like maybe i should have worked harder etc.
BUT
all that's gone, i did what i can do & it'll be out of my hands
either way it goes, it's not the end of the world & no matter what road i take ,
I WILL BE SUCCESSFUL & SELF MADE .
believe that .
much love,
chelsC

2 comments:

Ashley said...

OMG, don't remind, naw keep reminding me, I just got one of my personal statements done for CAU. Got a whole lotta other stuff to do now.

Ashley said...

BTW,good luck!