27.9.09

getting back to myself


it's been somewhat of a process for me to get back into this I'm single mind state, after awhile youre so used to everything being a certain way & when it changes it kinda takes some getting used to . but like the title says GETTING BACK TO MYSELF. today's a new day and for the first time in awhile I'm actually happy and content with things, i realized that even though a breakup may not be the easiest thing to go through it damn sure ain't the hardest. while I'm tripping over a situation that i created someone is being diagnosed with cancer ,

so it's time to cut the bullshit & start enjoying these days as if there isn't a tomorrow i know it sounds cliche but its the corny ass truth .. you know i volunteer at the children's hospital and every time i walk in those doors i see a child who wishes they could enjoy the simple things. i appreciate what I'm blessed with more and more because some people aren't this lucky
i say all this to make ONE point
life will go on, no matter the situation & it will leave you behind without looking back if you aren't careful

I'm getting back to myself :)
always,

Chelsea<3

No comments: