12.9.09

9/11/09

it's 12:00 so it's technically the 12th but whatever i wanted to blog about this .
9/11 is a day that too many lives were lost and it's unfortunate the way everything played out innocent people doing a HONEST days work & look what happened, it's something that i will never forget because its a part of history i was alive to see . i remember the day it happened we were in class & had an emergency assembly where the video was played over and over . then the second plane hit and i realized that this was happening it was real .
i cant sit here and say i can relate but i did feel there pain, shit i felt my own pain. i was sad for the the people whose lives were innocently taken and for all their loved ones who had to keep going through all the sadness , my heart will forever go out to those individuals .
so as we continue to go on our day, let US not EVER EVER forget it's significance
always love,
chelseA

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I wasn't even at school. I had to be like in the third or fourth grade, and I remember I was getting ready for school, went in my momma's room and she was watching the news. That shit was crazy. I just watched a documentary on the History channel last night. it kind of refreshed my memory because i thought both planes went in at the same time. I really didn't grasp it until yesterday when my civics teacher showed us a documentary of students in nyc who lost family members to the attacks