7.9.09

first day of my last year in HS

YO.YO.YO.
well well well . a senior i am , i anticipated this day since the beginning of 9th grade , but when reality sets that i'm actually DONE goodbye petty mellow drama & hello real world ? whew , thats a totally huge deal for me but nonetheless it's gonna crawl up & bite me in the ass sooner or later , so i must get prepared for it .
First day hmmm
wasnt quite what i was expecting it kind of felt like we had went on a week break & now were back not much changed , or maybe it's just the raft of being a senior i mean we have done this first day thing for 4 years now, i think it's just getting old
ANYWHO i didnt take alot of pictures today because my camera was in my trunk:( so these are the ones i took & more will be adding as i get them from jordan

* lunch at in & out :)

No comments: