25.8.09

must have sex , obsessed ?

that's what it seems like , everyone is obsessed with having sex. Is it a generation thing ? Or is it just simply because we're teenagers and our hormones are just about everywhere ? I like to lean on question number two more than one but at the same time number one holds alot of substance to it .
holdddd uppppp
cut the bullshit & the fancy ways to dance around this issue
can we talk ?
may I get real for a minute ?
I'm sick of lick this , suck that , fuck me this way , flip me over and fuck me that way lol seriously though girls have definitely lost there classy & guys have lost their respect and vise versa . I don't want to preach about this or be some voice of reason but I just think that if you're going to have sex keep it pretty and play your shit smart , the more respect you have for your body is the more you'll get in return . I understand sometimes in the heat of the moment things get crazy and morals might just get pushed to the back burner , but live and learn stop making the same mistakes over and over again .
i say this only because I'm tired of girls getting played around this sex issue thing unknowingly ,
excuse my bluntness but uhh
step your pussy game up ladies . it's beginning to get pathetic
always ,
-C

1 comment:

Ashley said...

agreed, they're following wayne, but wayne isn't even allt hat hot anymore, you know. So at the end of the day, your lyrical content contains of sex: eating and sucking, nothing thought provoking.