21.8.09

f a i t h .

So I've come to the conclusion that I'd like to get baptized .....
yes I know with that comes alot of responsibility but I've also realized I need something other than myself to believe in , because sometimes just believing in me isn't enough , I need some type of guidance because I don't want to fall through these cracks in life as I see so many people doing these days. I'm only 16 but I know that I need some type of faith in my life , I honestly consider this a huge step in the right direction .. I've always had my doubts about this kinda thing but I'm willing to take this journey and hopefully my doubts will go away . In no way shape or form am I saying that once I do this somehow I'll become a saint cause I know that wont happen I'll still be me same old Chelsea , I will just be the Chelsea who believes in something , who can pray and honestly believe that someone is listening to what I'm saying .... a Chelsea who has faith ,
you can judge me if you'd like but I'd rather you try to understand .
my life
my struggles
my pain
my change
my growth
my new beginning
xoxo ,
chels

1 comment:

Ashley said...

It's a great move, good to know you can believe in something else other than yourself and have faith in dreams at such a young age!