25.8.09

blame it on me


by Chrisette Michele has to be my favorite song right now , I didn't think that any song would be able to top pretty wings but that one did:) I've always loved Chrisette Michele keep doin ya thing pretty lady

oh and I like Chris Browns song too I think it's called changed man or something I don't know but I'll be a fan of just about everything he does until ummm forever

&

who saw the Rachel Zoe project last night , it was the premiere episode season 2 is back & all the madness came right along with it haha , i love team zoe especially brad and I cant get enough of hearing Rachel say I DIE when she sees something she loves , all the dresses she picked looked gorgeous on the girls EXPECT the pink Chanel dress errr , but kudos for being able to change the design , that's major shit for a designer to be willing to change their vision for youu .

yea i'm about done

xoxo,

C .

No comments: