25.7.09

some food for thought

i just bought a book called finding me & in chapter one it asks a question that stood out to me
what makes you so special ?
what makes you shine like a light ?
And what makes you matter ?
"you have to know the answer to these kinda questions , at some point we all gotta know what makes us matter"
after i read this and went over it in my head i pondered and thought and thought again , what makes ME matter ? i think we all need to stop and answer this question and to me it was kind of hard i'm still trying to get the words together but i'll take a shot
what makes me special is my big heart , i'll give everything i have to someone who has nothing my willingness to accept people ALL people for who they are and not what i want them to be , my gratitude for life is what i believe makes me matter , along with a host of other traits in all honestly it's a hard ass question to answer & i encourage everyone to ask themselves that
love always ,
chels

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Thanx for the food!