1.7.09

life's good

my summers been chill actually . just enough to keep me going nothing too extreme i think its because i don't go to parties anymore when it started off i was with my friends everyday no doubt but now things are a little different , i see them sometimes & hang occasionally because i been about me and my boyfriend , its kind of bittersweet actually BITTER cause ya know i love my friends but they've been such a huge part of my life they're like my everyday and SWEET cause my friends understand and don't mind my absence ahhh they're the BEST & since i finally have found a boy whose feelings i genuinely care about and come to love yes i said it :)
ahhh the joy of my first love .....
- waking up and going to sleep thinking about him
-being with him everyday and NO moments dull
-NEVER running out of things to talk about
-the simple "i love you" texts i get from him throughout my day
-the kisses on my forehead ... the hickeys (oooppss)
-the occasional opening of my eyes when he kisses me & surprisingly he's looking at me too:)
-a feeling of comfort when i'm around him & finally being able to be myself
you know i can go on forever , and i really didn't wanna make a post about this stuff but i read a blog and someone was saying what is love ? and how can you define it, so i figured i'd write about it. i think love is a word that has millions of definitions it's whatever you feel love is i don't ONE exact definition call me crazy i just know what i'm feeling and its all cause of one person, it's something that sneaks up on you and once you're in it the feeling is or should be great & to have someone feel the exact same way you do makes things THAT much better
now i don't know what the future holds or even how long this will last but i'll ride this roller coaster to the last stop and smile all the whole way no regrets just lessons , i hope this post is not one i'll look back at and shake my head but hey we'll see what LIFE SAYS .
xoxo,
chelsea

No comments: