17.7.09

oh malon

she always gets me thinking . one of my oldest & best friends malon adollarormore.blogspot.com posted a interesting quote that caught my eye
“The concept of physical beauty as a virtue is one of the dumbest, most pernicious and destructive ideas of the western world, and we should have nothing to do with it.” Black is Beautiful is a “white idea turned inside out…Concentrating on whether we are beautiful is a way of measuring worth that is wholly trivial... and preoccupation with it is an irrevocable slavery of the senses.”
wanna know my stand point ?
look out for my book that i'm writing oh yea did i mention my first 3 chapters that i worked on for months mysteriously wound up missing ? if i EVER see those pages printed/ posted anywhere i'm coming for you with heat , & i mean that with everything in me . so now i'm starting it from nothing , but hey it's gonna me most def worth the wait
PeacE

2 comments:

Malon said...

aww chels thanks
we must talk about this book project

Ashley said...

Oh yeah, that's gon be some heat. That quote provokes so many thoughts!