5.5.09

todays affirmation

Dear Blog,
i'm really happy in my life right now , i hope things can stay like this for awhile because nothing lasts forever but i'm willing to ride this roller-coaster to the last stop . it just seems like i lost some to gain alot more , i owe alot to my kickass bestfriends:) but i truly thank God for this you guys dont understand just how much shit i've smilied through during highschool theyre were times when i felt like i couldnt do this whole thing anymore , tears became my everyday and i walked around on the edge literally ready to break at any moment & believe me they tried to break me but i held my own and didnt studder one time i'm proud of ME and i'm thankful ..
that i didnt give up or give in
so now i can finally breathe, sit back and relax
enjoy life .
happily without the extras
it was a lonnnnnng road
GOD CAN & did turn my misery into a blessing

No comments: