19.5.09

& it went like this

everyone found the need to tell me that my stocking's were ripped , IDIOTS.
i did just happen to walk out the house like that ,
haha whatever , on a more serious note
today i went on skid row i wanted to go because even though i live in la and i'm not that far from downtown i've never actually drove down there .. only saw it on movies & man was it an eye opener, 10, 20, people in one area on ONE corner just standing there w/ literally no place to go believe it or not i was shocked to see so many people down on there luck so then i thought. thought. and thought again & came up with the conclusion i MUST help them ,
no not serving food or giving them my clothes something bigger MUCH bigger what exactly that is i dont know yet but i really feel as though it was MEANT for me to randomly wanna go down there & something beyond myself is screaming "chelsea do something to truly help these people" sounds crazy i know but it's just the truth . i'm trying to do my best to change this messed up world , one tiny step at a time is all it takes .
until next time
xoxo ,
chels.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahahah ,people told me my tights were ripped .it was really annoying lol .
i this blog (: