20.12.08

winter break

offically began yesterday,and might I say we got it started off great =]

  • so as for my day it went like this,I didnt go to school friday so I went to ashly's house
  • then we waited,daniel and ayanna showed up. Danced a little laughed alot
  • walked to brandin's house,then we sat on the curb thinking about what to do for the remainder of the day. argued with ayanna and daniel because I refused to waste my money to see 7 pounds.
  • so we sat more and thought harder....to melrose it was got in the car with the "weed man" Lol

  • went to the hood real quick,brandin went to "wizz kid's" casa for a quick while,then off we went
  • stopped at the buffalo exchange.cool finds there,ashly & ayanna are gutta bishhs lmao

  • bradin met these 3 middle schoolers who were like in awe of him, literally ..so he helped them find outfits for a party so cute:)
  • went to a indian restaurant,ayanna asked them did they have cheeseburgers haha.
    melrose boringg,back to Ladera it was
  • got back went to panda express said adios to daniel and ayanna,
  • Ash and I walked Brandin(D-Lo) home got back to her casa,cold AFwarmed up a bit,
  • then krash scooped me up rode around ladera with him for awhile,he went to the gym,
  • I go back with ash get dressed,all that good stuff go to the I-Jerk party,rode with some girls from westchester who were really nice & funny
  • got in,danced my booty off .jordan and grumpy gills Xavier arrived:)
  • time goes by,partys over.
  • get back to ash house .
  • post.
  • finally get home at around 2 enjoyed the hell outta' my day,stay posted the break has just begun =)

notice im in 0 pictures haha what the hell

No comments: