21.12.08

update

whew i've been so tired these past few days it's crazy since break begun i havent gone to sleep before 12 since, last night I clocked in at 3:45am i was Onn , like no other haha. Had a sip of henn almost burned my throat out gosh drinking is digusting seriously i had to stick to my hawaian punch :) In other news i've started talking to someone from my past whom i missed dearly so i'll let ya know how that turns out. I've been in corona since yesterday & im missing the hell out of La, seems like shit is on pause until I get back & when I do i STOP.and START right back again haha sometimes I really Love my Life & think this is the life im meant to live, And no one could do it better =P
Btw is anyone other than me like way to hyped for the Notorious to come out Jan.16 Im at the movies,boo'd up and in line (cause you know it'll be one)
And when is the coldest winter ever movie suppose to hit theaters ... anyone know ?


No comments: