3.4.10

tonight i'm crying

I never show my emotions because I think its a sign of weakness but tonight I'll allow these tears to fall I have made a fool out of myself, taken my anger out on people who I care about, lost the one person who made me smile, and blamed just about everyone for my actions. I feel so alone & I'm surrounded by so many people. I don't know anymore , guess I'm feeling some kind of way. Maybe I need to take some time away from everything and get to know who Chelsea is because if I keep down this road my memories will be replaced w. moments. So tonight I'm crying

-chelsea

2 comments:

Ashley said...

the stress will do that to you. i suggest you just keep writing your feelings down and then go back and read what you wrote. just be honest with yourself and that problem will arise.

i think we all the moments where we just snap, because you hold so much in. i'm that way, i hold stuff in and try to be patient and just not say anything, but it doesn't work like that. so you snap.

chelsea said...

dito :) thanks alot