6.4.10

as always, life these days

Well for one my camera's still in the shop i miss it so much i had NO photos on spring break. Speaking of such it was "okay" like always i had allot of epiphanys and realized allot of things. I think that silence sometimes can be the scariest thing because you're faced with your own demons. Believe me. One thing i can say that i took from spring break is i got Chelsea together i re-analyzed the person who i am destined to be and from the person who i was becoming sadly those 2 people were on extremely different paths in life. The person i am destined to be is focused on the bigger picture. will take risks in order to achieve her dream.put God first. appreciate my blessings.love my short-comings. and most of all love myself. and believe me the road i was on was just all bad i don't think i ever lost sight of my goals but i was making it HARD on myself to be able to reach them because of MY own dumb decisions.
So here I am.
somewhat brand-new, yet i'm still the same
God willing imma make it.
xoxo,
cee

No comments: