3.6.09

the pursuit of what ?

happiness ?
no not the movie , i just mean lets see when will everyone be happy .. NEVER , the reason i'm blogging about this is because yesterday my friends & I were talking in starbucks and someone said i wish everyone was happy , and i said i for one dont .
if all we ever know is happiness then we dont know pain , if we dont know pain we have nothing to learn from ..no mistakes to correct , we have NO growth .. so i think sometimes we all need the heartbreak, the lost friends, the drama, the bullshit because without it we are forced to stay at the same level forever & falling down aint falling down if you cry when you hit the floor ..
so to sum it all up ; even when things get hard
EMBRACE YOUR STRUGGLE
WELCOME THE TRIUMPH
& SMILE WITH YOUR TEARS
because believe me theres a blessing in every lesson .....
nothing but L O V E .
--cheLs,

2 comments:

cut and dry said...

i love this shit.

Ashley said...

Yes, I agree. I'm going through this lil' heartbreak issue with being away from home and displaced to a new environment. And all that, I was just thinking that today. The newer people around me say I'm always serious and if I'm ever happy. I not happy nor sad, I'm just neutral.