1.6.09

June . Amen ,

almost summer , then i'll be a big senior :)
i was listing to my cousins ipod & i absolutely cant stand miley cyrus UNTIL i heard her song the climb i love the message , heres my favorite part :

there's always going to be another mountain i'm always gonna wanna make it move always going to be an uphill battle,sometimes i'm gonna have to lose,ain't about how fast I get there,ain't about what's waiting on the other side it's the climb ...
see i ALWAYS give credit when it's due no matter how i feel personally .

alsO .

today my bestfriend jordan & I had one of our many heart to heart convos and boy oh boy was it a good one ,
i'd seriously share everything but because so much of what was said will be in my book , i'll save it until i finish writing it :-p

bottom line , nobody on this earth in my opinion is obligated to anything , in my eyes all i have to do is stay black & die so shit on what society has to say about anything so many customs have been believed and accepted in our generation & no where are they set in stone .

whoopps i guess some things just i cant hold in , lol
PEAcE .

No comments: