10.2.09

updatee, on me .

let's see .
you guys just have to bare w/ at sometimes, i love blogging but school,functions, and just plain old life gets me so tired , but i promise to blog on everything that been going on lately .
w/ that said, saturday i got my hair done, if you watched the most recent epiosde of baldwin hills my shop was on there it's called ecclectic :)
kudos to keith, love my hair
monday i went on a usc/ucla tour with my UB fam
breakfast at ucla =P
just love carly , it was way to cold & rainy to pay attention so pictures cure the boredom
tarnie & chels pt. 100
Lmao !
only jordan haha
& one of these days these boots will walk right over you

nothing better than the random snap of my camera

until tomorrow,

chelsea.

insiprational for the day

find your own drum & march to it lets stop copying okay, espically from me >:o

No comments: