4.10.08

Wtf ..?

i must get this out my system why in the world is just about everyone turning bi or just full out lesbo ? Okay let me clarify i have no problem w/ gay people whatever makes you smile. However in no way do i condon it i swear just about everyone is coming oout ..
people who just months ago were as straight as an arrow .Hmm i honestly believe it's a trend but like do they think it's tiite ?? One out of every 5 girls i see is either bi or straight gay smh smh smh . In no ways am i gay bashing but on the other hand its like the most random girls are like yes im bi so what ?? WTF you werent a week ago ; uhmm hint KATY PERRY i love you & your song but maybe it's just not sending the best message idk I'll let you do you as long as it isnt affecting me were good ! I really just wanted to blog about this since it's been on my mind for awhile

peacee

No comments: