19.10.08

question


why do we all yearn to be loved so badly? No not the love of parents and friends,im talking about young love. As I'm on myspace today I notice that everyone's married wifey/hubby or they leave a space blank like ___ that space is for my one true love who I have not found yet ..why even have the space then ? Maybe it's just a metaforic statement I dunno. All I'm trying to figure out is how come we as teenagers are so incompelte without an "other half". I guess that's part of the reason I want to major in Psychology so I can really get into the human mind and figure this stuff out. Now dont get me wrong I'm no exception to this at times I question my own thoughts wondering why love is the consumption of my mind. Maybe it's all apart of being a teenager falling in and out of love,being heartbroken,saying your happy single when the reality is you would love to be in someone's icon as wifeey ..... hah, got cha there huh?? lol well I guess john lennon summed it up best
all you need is love



XOXO,
chelsea.

No comments: