27.8.08

starting fresh


Hi,
so ive had this blog since the beginning of summer but i had to delete all my posts(dont ask why) as far as summer goes i enjoyed it actually it was the best summer i've had so far i met soo many new people at Lmu & i got my permit =) yees im whippin' check ME out !
It's sadly comming to a end =( back to school, Longgg siiigggghh
i named this blog starting fresh because it's my first NEW blog & it me starting a frsh new school year, im going back w/ a whoole new attitude idgaf about you & what yur going through i gota get my ass up & outta whs & too clark university by any meanss. (sorry) so as aganizing as go back is i welcomee this school year w/ open arms only God knows what's in store for me . but ima G' so i cn handle whats thrown at me heey thats ryhmed well thts all for now

_never give if i ever give .

No comments: