29.8.08

so simple.


S0 heres the Lyrics :
Don't need high heelsFor a good feel,You can keep the fancy clothesI'll take walkin in the rain Over things material

I'll trade Melrose and the big namesGive me faces that I knowJust play a melody that everybody knows
Take it down, down, down

And strip it to the core I don't really need much less is more, more, more
True to life, true to me The way it's got to be So simple, so simple, so simple

Live to love, love to beAbsolutely free(so simple, so simple, simple)
Give me wisdom, plain and truthful Teach me somethin I don't know Plain as education, inspiration I suppose (yeah yeah)

Give me family, on a SundayAnd I'll be just fineThere's nothing in the worldThat's worth more of my time

Take it down, down, downAnd strip it to the coreI don't really need much less is more, more, more
Livin my dream, is my song to the world(let 'em hear it)Sharin' my soul and spirit I'm hopin that you hear it Got one (one) life (life) to live (live)It's only what you make it

Every new day's a chance worth takin

stacie orrico;) its kinda old but oh well..hope yu enjoy it as much as me & understand the message !

No comments: