23.3.10

smile, it confuses people

no mas braces, beautiful kodak smile baby .
okay let me stop being vain .. I'm just chilling listening to the carter 3 & remembering why i loved this cd so so so much he had some hits on here . i love me some wayne as does every other teenager in los angeles . But here's some songs that for the moment i just really can't get enough of they are old & new .. i know some of y'all can relate to this playlist
90210- wale
my everything-monica
all the things-joe
live like we're dying-kris allen
what kind of man would i be- mint condition
break even- the scrpit
roger that- young mulaa
lil freak-usher
robin thicke-sweetest thing
j.cole- lights please
.. & the list is endless but let me get back to my music ; btw i'm gonna cop monicas new cd i think it'll really be some good stuff
BE blessed,
chels

1 comment:

Ashley said...

yeah, monica's new cd is the shit. read my review via osoabc.blogspot.com

but anyway, your smile is beautiful, i didn't even get to keep my braces on long enough for my gap to close.

and that smile is confuses people is the best thing ever. because it gives all the haters something to talk about.