20.2.10

aloof

I'm on a back ward's spiral , all the promises i made to myself have been broken. All the lessons I learned have somehow been pushed to the back of my mind, I'm setting myself up for possibly pt.2 of a unbearable feeling of pain & whose to blame? Myself . for my own self-less acts of course, so once again here we are doing it all again. I already have my doubts and uncertainties but for once in my life I am doing what I want and not giving a damn about what everyone putting in my ear, though they may be right it's a process that I need to get over on my own because who knows this may just be the greatest thing ever ... or the worst whose to know. Yep it seems that way I've made up my own mind to define my own destiny. yesssire, I'M LIVING fuck conformity.

xoxo,

chels

2 comments:

Ashley said...

the best thing you can do is just live your life, but remain focus to what you really want.

i love your blog, it actually makes me think.

chelsea said...

thanks so much! i really appreciate the feedback, & i hope you keep reading :)