26.1.10

you know what i dont like

When people assume that they are suppose to come before me. I always put myself first well other than my family and God of course, but my point is this no boy no man no one will be head of my life & this is not a personal attack towards anyone this is more of a general statement .
& i will continue ,
I also don't like my current situation my parents and myself are disconnected and when I talk to them matters get worse, I'm grateful for having parents but at the time I think communication needs to be worked on before the problem escalates into something bigger
&
I don't like how we are treating the people in Haiti like animals throwing food from helicopters and what not ; this is 2010 I know we can do better
&
lol , just kidding I'm done blogging for the night but please keep me in your prayers because seriously I'm one step away from breaking completely down I'm just trying to keep it all together
love.love,
chels

No comments: