8.12.09

no pain is foreva'

BUT ... waiting for it to pass takes along time.
i think I've hit a crossroads
sometimes I'm happier than words can imagine & other times .. well its pretty much the opposite i don't know why . I'm trying to figure it out, come to a conclusion & I'm just about outta ideas
I'm not depressed
my life isn't that bad
I'm single, but for a good reason
i have great friends
greater family
see what i mean ?
what the fucks up with me
maybe I'm just a lost ass teenager ;
eh I'll leave this one up to someone who has the answers to everything
GOD .
always & forever,
cee

1 comment:

TiaOlivia said...

I'm the same way! Some days I have the greatest day in my life, then the next it's a train wreck. Like you said, I'm not depressed... I think it's our teenage years, not always sunny.