26.3.09

waiting ANTICIPATING


For me to Blog Beeyotch
i'm bizzzzzack you guys my fuckin computer went dunzo & had to be fixed since sunday i've been computer-LESS . well never mind all that i'm back now well i guess now all i need to do is update everyone on my life saturday i hunng out w/ malon & jess at the most akward place lets not even say never the less enjoyed myself malon was singing i recored her but she's "shy" so i wont post it ...today lol . Anywho weekend went something like this

hanging w/malon was lovely i love my bestfriend , then me & jess had to go to this party w/ her and my mom nothing but OLD PEOPLE. until this guy walks in & makes my night in the best way possible not SEX for those crazed minds , buhh yea away jess said we were simpin staring into each others eyes and crap lol whatever i'll be seeing alot more of my mystery man :)

xoxo,

deeply rooted

1 comment:

Malon said...

ily 2!
haha i guess the theme of the night was old people WOMP!
but hooray for the mystery man

can i get two snaps and a shimee