9.1.09

Self Expression

is beautiful to me in every single way i just dont understand how people can just judge you and whatnot if your just expressing yourself. Okay the reason I'm posting about this is because my family went absoulty crazy on me when i said i wanted my nose pierced .. they didnt have much of a problem until i said i wanted it to be like this

basically just like pinks, you know have an actually ring. So after they heard that here come the insults : "omg that's for gay people" "wait are you gay" "that's ugly your ruining your life" "you're to pretty for that", etc. I mean honestly im going to do it regardless but it just made me see how ONE thing can change peoples whole perception of you. They know me and know that i'm the farthest thing from gay but instead let something as little as a piercing alter there judgement smh . Then came the "i think you should get" .... this that & the other . Seriously am i ruining my life NO way . Self expression is beautiful , so feel what you want ima do it anywaay !

No comments: